- Battery Service
- Diagnostic Tools
- Key Programmer
- Thermal Infrared Camera
- EV Charger
The Phoenix Max is TOPDON’s newest cutting-edge automotive diagnostic scanner. With a 13.3 inches screen, this all-in-one tool offers a wide array of functionalities that will expand any technician’s capacity to complete even more jobs.
The Phoenix Max includes a 4-channel oscilloscope, ADAS compatibility, and Topology Mapping that shows all car systems in one view. Its updated MDCI (Modular Diagnostics & Communication Interface) includes the latest protocols, allowing professionals to perform more complex repairs on various automotive and heavy-duty vehicles with optional add-on software.
Get More Done
The Phoenix Max includes 2 years of automotive updates and HD software can be added for an additional fee, making it an all-in-one tool.
- The included Phoenix Scope allows you to diagnose component and circuit faults with even more precision. With its color-coded channels, you can analyze and compare multiple components with ease.
- Fix those hard-to-find intermittent problems by evaluating sensors, ignition components, pressure/vacuum related faults, and much more with pinpoint accuracy.
Cloud-Based Programming and Coding
- Elevate your game with Cloud-based programming for brands like Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Porsche, Land Rover, Jaguar, Hyundai, Nissan, Subaru, Renault, and online coding for Audi, BMW, and Porsche.
The Phoenix MDCI Pro Has You Covered
- TOPDON’s Phoenix Max comes with the Phoenix MDCI Pro, a VCI that supports J2534, DoIP, CanFD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols. This MDCI Pro’s unparalleled coverage allows you to offer OE-level services to newer and more modern vehicles. With the Phoenix MDCI Pro, you will never be forced to outsource!
Big Display for Big Productivity
- Featuring a large 13.3”, 1920 x 1200 display, 8G RAM/256G ROM, and utilizing Android 9, the Phoenix Max will take on whatever you throw at it with fast and smooth operation.
All Day Battery Life
Convenient docking station included so your Phoenix Max is always charged and within reach.
- The 18600 mAh, 3.8V battery will power through the day, just like you. 8 hours of run time will ensure you’re never down.
Compatible with Phoenix ADAS, BTMobile Pros, T-Ninja Box.
Explore More Features On the Phoenix MAX
35 maintenance services for mainstream vehicle models.
Topology map granting a clear picture of relational vehicle systems and status.
Full-system diagnostic (Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning) for over 200 vehicle models.
5 Full-system diagnostic basic functions: access ECU info, read DTCs, clear DTCs, read data stream, active test.
AutoVIN for automatic vehicle identification.
Guide Function for VAG.
The FCA Secure Gateway Module(SGW) unlocks the FCA vehicle, in order to perform functions such as clearing DTCs, bi-directional testing and calibration.
Data stream recording for users to play back diagnostic activities.
- Display: LCD 13.3 inches, 1920 x 1200 pixels
- CPU: 8-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz, Android 9.0
- RAM: 8G
- ROM: 256G
- Battery: 18600 mAh / 3.8V
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃（-4℉~140℉）
- Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
- Product Dimensions: 364 x 285 x 82mm (14.30 x 11.20 x 3.20 inches)
- Package Dimensions: 673 x 474 x 201mm (26.50 x 18.66 x 7.91 inches)
- Net Weight: 3.18kg(7.0 lb)
- Multilingual Support-21 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, Hungarian, Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Greek, Slovak, Romanian, Arabic, Croatian, Slovenian, Finnish
- CPU: Cortex-A7 + Cortex-M7, Dual Processor
- Operating System: Linux
- RAM: 256M
- ROM: 8G
- Display: TFT, 3.97 inches, 320 x 480 pixels
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz/5GHz, Dual Band
- Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
- Operating Voltage: DC 9~36 V
- Dimensions: 196 x 135 x 42.8 mm（7.72 x 5.31 x 1.69'')
- New Protocols Supported: J2534, CAN FD, DOIP, D-PDU, RP1210
- Phoenix Max
- Phoenix MDCI PRO
- Phoenix Scope
- MDCI PRO CAB Male to Diagnostic Cable
- Clipper Cable ( LCDSS )
- Fuse ( AC250V/5A, φ5x20mm ) * 4
- MDCI PRO CAB Type A to B Cable
- Cigarette Lighter Cable
- Fuse ( AC250V/5A, φ6x30mm ) * 2
- BZ-38 ( BENZ )
- TA-17 ( TOYOTA )
- B-20 ( BMW )
- HA-3 ( HONDA )
- OBD I Adaptor
- Charging Cable
- TA-22 ( TOYOTA )
- G/V-12 ( GM/VAG )
- CR-6 ( CHRYSLER )
- NN-14+16 ( NISSAN )
- M/H-12+16 (MITUBISHI/HYUNDAI)
- AC Cable (US）
- Mini-HDMI to HDMI
- 3-in-1 Charger (Matched with U.S., U.K. and Europrean plugs)
- FT-3 (FIAT）
- AC Cable (EU)
- AC Cable (UK)
- Type A USB to Type C
- Ethernet Cable
- Warranty Continues with Customer's Subscription
- 2 Years of Free Software Upgrades
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee