- Battery Service
- Diagnostic Tools
- Key Programmer
- Thermal Infrared Camera
- EV Charger
This product includes complete OBDII functionalities, able to check engine light(CEL) codes and clear them. It shows live PCM data to identify which parameter is wrong. Other common functions it offers include Freeze frames data, I/M Readiness Status(emissions), Live Sensor Data, VIN, CIN, CVN, and DTC Lookup.Offering expanded capabilities, the ArtiLink500B can accurately measure the battery's actual cold start current capacity, state of health, and more.
EVEN MORE CONVENIENT OBD II DIAGNOSIS
The ArtiLink500B performs all 10 modes of OBDII testing on most models released after 1996, allowing you to get crucial information on even more vehicles.
TEST THE EMISSION WITH EASE
- This tool includes a one-touch I/M ready button for a quick smog status check. With this function, users can analyze a car's carbon emission far faster and more efficiently.
REVIEW DATA WITH EASE
- Review your data records includes OBDII and battery test-related information. The ArtiLink500B automatically stores important information for easy playback at any time.
*The automatically recording function requires manual setting of record mode.
EXPANDED BATTERY TESTING CAPABILITIES
- This OBDII code reader also works as a battery tester, offering even more capabilities to its users. The battery testing function is also applicable for 12V Lead-Acid batteries. Analyze a battery's cranking and charging systems and perform various tests on 12V/24V Lead-Acid batteries. This way, users can obtain information on cranking and charging battery systems of heavier vehicles.
FREE SOFTWARE UPGRADES
- This ArtiLink500B can be upgraded for free. Just link it to a computer and get the latest and most complete data.
PRINT MULTIPLE REPORTS
- Connect to the office computer to print diagnostic reports and battery tests immediately.
EASY TO USE IN THE DARK
The OBD Connector features an LED light to easily connect to the OBD port even in the dark.
- Screen Dimensions: 2.8" Color Display
- Operating Voltage: DC 9V~30V
- OBD II Cable Length: 1.3m (51.18")
- Battery Test Cable Length: 1.8m (70.87")
- Working Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃(4°F to 158°F)
- Product Dimension: 185.93*94.99*34.04mm (7.32*3.74*1.34")
- Product Weight: 239.84g (8.46 oz)
- OBD II Diagnostic Cable
- Battery Test Cable and Clamps
- User Manual
- USB Cable
- Carrying Bag
- Warranty Continues with Customer's Subscription
- 2 Years of Free Software Upgrades
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee