Get All The OBD2 Data You Need and Start Diagnosing!
- With the ArtiLink 400, you can quickly read and clear fault codes. This device's wide coverage Reads Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and Manufacturer's Specific codes (P1, P3, and U1, for instance).
- Read freeze frames and save historical fault codes, data streams and freeze frame records to keep track of your data and easily review it at any time.
- Read the vehicle information (VIN, CID, and CVN).
The ArtiLink 400 Keeps You Up To Date For Free!
- This OBD2 code reader can be upgraded for free. Just link it to a computer and get the latest and most complete data.
- It allows you to work on most post-1996 vehicles, supporting US, European, and Asian OBD2 standard models.
Even More Convenient OBD2 Diagnosis
- The ArtiLink 400 includes a built-in LED flashlight for easy connection to the DLC (Data Link Connector). With this feature, it's much easier to find the OBD2 port in your car.
- Its 2.4" color screen with a graphical data flow display makes code reading faster and more convenient.
- Plug and play your device! You won't need a charger or batteries. The vehicle will power it up for you.
Test the Emission With Ease
- One-touch I/M ready button checks the exhaust fumes to pass emission tests.
Multi-Monitoring Takes Away Unwanted Surprises
- Be aware of your Misfire Monitors, O2 Sensors, On-Board Monitor Tests, and EVAP Systems to stay on top of hidden automotive issues.
Top Quality TOPDON Warranty