- Battery Service
- Diagnostic Tools
- Key Programmer
- Thermal Infrared Camera
- EV Charger
The ArtiLink300 is an easy-to-use basic diagnostic tool that offers more advanced vehicle OBDII code reader features. The ArtiLink300 builds off the ArtiLink200 by introducing O2 Sensor Tests, Live Data, On-board monitor test, and a DTC Lookup Library, expanding your testing capabilities. The ArtiLink300 will raise the value of your services by performing even more tests and coding adjustments to your client’s car. It is the perfect match for the DIY enthusiast and helps you save high car repair costs and enjoy your DIY pleasure.
Full OBD2 Test Modes
Use this OBD II code reader to pull and clear codes. Get real-time sensor readings from emissions/ rpm/ mph/ fuel trim/ O2 sensors/ mass airflow and such, to easily find catalytic converter/ fuel delivery/ vacuum problems.
- Check I/M readiness status to help pass smog tests. Identify emission issues ahead of time and save on expensive repair costs. Works for most OBD II/EOBD compliant cars worldwide.
Safeguard Users and Cars
- Evap testing is used to prevent gasoline vapors from escaping into the atmosphere from the fuel tank and fuel system. On-Board Monitoring detects potential leaking. The Display VIN is incredibly helpful when buying a used car. Use this OBD II scan tool to save time, money, and safer driving.
Streamlined For Efficiency
- Plug & Play Technology. Perfect for all skill levels. Get error code in minutes. The ArtiLink 300’s internal code database lookup option gives pivotal information and points you in the right direction to fix car issues.
Ready To Go!
- Comes with a 12-Month Warranty, a Quick Start Guide, and pre-loaded software in the code reader.
- Display: 1.77" Color Display
- Operating voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temperature:-20℃~70℃（-4℉~158℉）
- Working Temperature:-10℃~50℃（14~122℉）
- Product Dimensions：119.9*71.7*23.3mm(4.72*2.82*0.92’’)
- Length: 1050mm(41.33’’)
- Net Weight: 210 g(7.40 oz)
- Multilingual Support: English, French , German , Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian
- Quick Start Guide