TOPDON®’s Phoenix Remote™ is an automotive diagnostic scanner with extensive coverage of over 200 passenger car and new energy vehicle models. Featuring Remote Diagnosis, this tool offers unprecedented insight and convenience. This functionality enables real-time communication between smart tools without space constraints and leverages OE-level functions - making it a game-changing device for repair shops.
The Phoenix Remote provides unprecedented coverage with its MDCI, an expanded VCI equipped with the latest protocols: CAN2.0, CAN FD, DoIP, J2534, D-PDU, and RP1210. It also offers a variety of advanced functions and crucial features, such as Cloud-based Programming, Coding, and FCA Secure Gateway Access.
*Remote Diagnostics Releasing At A Later Date.
Dual Diagnosis for Limitless Capabilities
With Remote and Local/Intelligent Diagnosis this cutting-edge car scanner gives you diagnostics capabilities with no boundaries.
Get the Job Done at Any Time and from Anywhere
- The Phoenix Remote supports voice & video calls to ensure real-time communication between customers and technicians.
Get Instant Support From TOPDON Professionals
- This tool's technical support includes a remote service staff composed of TOPDON's professional technicians, available to offer instant assistance throughout remote diagnosis procedures.
Access the Latest Protocols with the Remote
- This diagnostic scanner includes all the mainstream protocol access you need to perform complex work on the newest vehicle models. Its MDCI includes CAN2.0, CAN FD, DoIP, J2534, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols, covering passenger and commercial cars, as well as semi-trucks.
Cloud-Based Programming for 9+ Brands!
Offering intelligent, fast, and convenient program file identification the Phoenix Remote allows you to perform online ECU programming for 9+ brands.
Access to Advanced Functions
Perform other vehicle modifications by accessing advanced functions with the Phoenix Remote. This core scanner lets you unlock special vehicle features. Applicable to Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Volkswagen, and more brands.
New Energy Cars
This tool supports New Energy Cars allowing you to expand your revenue and work on even more models.
200 Vehicle Models
It includes a comprehensive database with over 200 vehicle models, offering unmatched coverage unlike any other diagnostic tool.
Topology Mapping gives users the best layout of a vehicle's structural components to easily identify faults and network communication issues.
FCA Secure Gateway Access
It supports FCA Secure Gateway Access, letting you adjust protected functions on the most modern makes.
VAG (Volkswagen Audi Group) Coverage
The VAG Guided Procedures include intuitive step-by-step directions for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and SEAT vehicles.
- Screen Dimensions: LCD 10.1”, 1280 x 800
- CPU: 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- RAM Memory: 4G
- ROM Memory: 128G
- Rear Camera: 13MP
- Battery Capacity: 12,000mAh
- Operating Voltage: 9-36V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)
- Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)
- Product Dimensions: 291 x 199 x 50mm (11.46 x 7.83 x 1.97”)
- Package Dimensions: 563 x 412 x 184mm (22.16 x 16.22 x 7.24”)
- Multilingual Menu: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Chinese(traditional), Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish
- 1* Phoenix Remote
- 1* User Manual
- 1* Power Adaptor
- 1* Battery Clamps
- 1* Cigarette Lighter Cable
- 1* OBDⅡ Extension Cable
- 1* OBDⅠ Adapter BOX Transfer Line
- 1* Type-C to USB Cable
- 1* Ethernet Cable
- 4* Fuse (φ5*20mm)
- 2* Fuse (φ6*30mm)
- 1* B-20 BMW
- 1* CR-6 Chrysler
- 1* FT-3 Fiat
- 1* G/V-12 GM/VAZ
- 1* HA-3 Honda
- 1* BZ-38 Mercedes-Benz
- 1* M/H-12+16 Mitsubishi/Hyundai
- 1* NN-14+16 Nissan
- 1* TA-17 Toyota
- 1* TA-22 Toyota
- 1* Packing List
- 1* Password Letter
- Warranty Continues with Customer's Subscription
- 2 Years of Free Software Upgrades
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee